Surprise!

By Clarissa Enos Plagmann

Baby Girl Plagmann, due March 17th, 2019
As of October 14th, I am officially 18 weeks pregnant. I'm almost at that halfway point! So, I thought it was about time I wrote a blog post about being pregnant. It's still crazy to me thinking about how a few months ago Preston and I had just started discussing having a baby, and started praying about it. No sooner had we prayed and received a message than we found out we were pregnant with our precious baby girl! We are both so excited and happy to be growing our family by one more heartbeat. I will be writing more about my pregnancy and life as a stay at home wife in the weeks to come. Until then, enjoy this beautiful announcement that I put together for my Facebook friends a few weeks ago.

Love, Clarissa

Comments

Popular Posts