Stress Less!

By Clarissa Enos Plagmann

As important as it is to get things done and be productive, it's just as important to realize when something is stressing you out and when it's okay to drop a few things off your to-do that you can easily do the next day or not at all.

This week has been really stressful for me. Despite the stress, I have managed to buy and set up a new phone (same number, don't worry), keep the sink dish free by bedtime, read at least 4 chapters in the Book of Mormon everyday, and even started back on a few habits I let fall by the wayside for awhile. With all that, I think it's about time I took a break from a couple of those things and just enjoy being pregnant and free to do what I want.

So, I hope your weekend is stress free and filled with family, love, friendship, and all the other happy good things!

<3Clarissa

PS: Next week, I'll do even better! Maybe I'll actually get back to my writing! <3

PPS: I just spent the last two hours watching videos about families who have simplified their lives and are living in tiny houses (one couple lives on 10 acres and lives off-grid with an old pioneer-style cabin!) and out in nature! I'm in love! I also did some research on homeschooling laws, when the best time to start homeschooling is, and homeschooling curriculums. So guess what future blog posts might be about in the future! Minimalism! It's the future! <3

Comments

Popular Posts